Information for Parents/Caregivers
We are an Arts-Based neighborhood school located in Chicago's Near North neighborhood with a commitment to global citizenship, critical thinking, excellent academics, and collaborative problem solving. On average, Jenner Academy of the Arts students receive Arts-based instruction 4 days a week.
- NEST Discipline Conduct Plan & Parent Conduct Plan
- Additional Procedures & Policies
- Uniform Policy (to come)
- GoCPS Initiative (for our 8th graders) - new in 2017
- Additional Resources for use at home
- CPS Parent Portal - The CPS Parent Portal gives current information about your child's assignment/project grades, quarterly grades, and attendance records.
- CPS Breakfast and Lunch Menus - Chicago Public Schools provides a free breakfast and lunch for all students.
- Responsive Classroom - Responsive Classroom is an evidence-based approach to education that focuses on the strong relationship between academic success and social-emotional learning (SEL). The Responsive Classroom approach empowers educators to create safe, joyful, and engaging learning communities where all students have a sense of belonging and feel significant.
- Khan Academy - you can learn anything. for free. for everyone. forever.
- IXL - support for Math, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies
- PBS Kids - educational games
- ABCYa.com - educational games